Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Able Inspiration.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using the latest ArtPlay Palette Collection to arrive in the Anna Aspnes Designs store at Oscraps.
ArtPlay Able Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Grateful | Margo
Extend your Photo
Match the colors in the Artsy Paper with your photo to creatively extend your imagery.
- Establish the colors at the top or side edges of your photo.
- Select an Artsy Paper that mirrors these observations.
- You can also create your own artsy foundations using a Solid Paper and Transfers/Overlays.
- See also Extend a Photo Theme with MultiMedia Elements.
Able | Heather
Emphasis with Repetitions
Group together similar shaped elements to emphasize a motif.
- Notice how Heather has layered the heart transfer and ribbon element from ArtPlay Palette Able.
- Use the Design Principles of Alignment to improve your element cluster creation.
- Don’t be afraid to resize or modify elements as needed to support your layout design.
- See also 6 Unique Ways To Use Digital Scrapbooking Embellishments.
Prayer | Marnie
Mirror in Symbolism
Capture or use sourced photos to tell your stories of right now.
- If you don’t have a photo to tell you story, you can use your creativity to improvise.
- Take a photo to support the story you want to tell, or find one you can use.
- Consider also Using Pictorial Brushes to support your words.
- See also Finding and Using Photo Resources.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.