Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Apothic Inspiration.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using current and New DigitalART, Sales and Specials.
ArtPlay Apothic Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Mary Dick John | Miki
Look for opportunities to use your embellishments in a unique and clever way.
- Place elements together to tell or support a story.
- Customize your MultiMedia embellishments with elements from other aA DigitalART products.
- Love how Miki placed the ‘bird’ WordTransfer from Apothic wordART Mix No. 1 close to her MultiMedia Branches No. 15 embellishment cluster.
- See also 6 Unique Ways To Use Digital Scrapbooking Embellishments.
Waldo | Laura
Recolor Template Layers
Adjust the color of the layers in any Artsy Layered Template to coordinate with your photos.
- Recolor using the Hue/Saturation or Color Fill tools.
- Apply an Adjustment Layer or Color Overlay Layer Style.
- Switch out transfers and layers from other aA DigitalART products.
- Love how Laura added splashes of red and orange to support her images.
- See also Adapting Colorful Artsy Layered Templates.
Act II | Adryane
Follow The Curve
Use the principle of Alignment to place your aA DigitalART elements.
- How you place elements effects the viewers experience.
- It ultimately determines whether a design is visually pleasing or not.
- Notice how Adryane has used line to build her design.
- Learn more about line and alignment in Design Principles and Element Properties.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.