Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Cynefin Inspiration.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using the latest New DigitalART, Sales and Specials.
ArtPlay Cynefin Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Extend Your Subject
Use elements in your DigitalART supplies to support the story.
- Extract or blend your photo into your background.
- Use digital elements to provide a continuation of the subject matter that may be fully or partially lost in this process.
- Notice how Christy used transfers and elements from ArtPlay Palette Cynefin to create a ‘perch’ for her Red Robin subject.
- See also Extend a Photo Theme with MultiMedia Elements.
Together | Margo
Use one of the 4 QuickPage Templates to create an easy layout design.
- Open the pre-designed Template (.psd format) of your choice and clip your photo to the Linear FotoBlendz No. 4.
- Modify or edit any of the layers as preferred to personalize your page.
- Add Brushes, Transfers/Overlays and the story.
- See Artsy Template Masking with Transfers video.
Autumn | Nancy
Custom Artsy Monogram
Create your own letter element using Type, an Artsy Paper and the Clipping Mask function.
- Type a letter using a decorative script font in a large size.
- Clip an Artsy Paper from ArtPlay Palette Cynefin to the letter to coordinate with your layout design.
- Add an optional Drop Shadow Layer Style and embellish with elements as preferred.
- Se also 8 Ways to Create an Artsy Title.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.