Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Mágoa Inspiration.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using the latest New DigitalART, Sales and Specials.
ArtPlay Mágoa Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
WordART Focal Point
Support your imagery with a WordART focal point.
- Use a WoodWord as a ‘perch’ or foundation for photo subject extraction.
- Lead the eye with a BeadedThreadz element.
- Use the ScriptTease overlay to apply visual interest to an element.
- See also 8 Ways to Create an Artsy Title.
Lead with Color
Pair your photos with ArtPlay Palettes based on color rather than themes.
- Color coordinate your photos with your DigitalART supplies.
- Thematic components can be supported via BrushSets and Elements from other product sets.
- Notice Heather’s thinking ‘outside-the-box’ enabled her to successfully create 2 unlikely themes.
- See also Color Matters.
Double Up Elements
Duplicate, rotate and other flip elements to create variation in your layout designs.
- Add wings to your photo subject for a whimsical or fantastical approach to your layout design.
- Duplicate an elements and mody as needed in terms of placement.
- Notice how the ‘string’ of hearts connects the 2 wing elements and leads the eye.
- See also Design Principles and Element Properties.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.