Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Rainbow Inspiration.
ArtPlay Rainbow Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Radiate Positivity | Marnie
Enhance Color and Light
Add vibrancy of color and increase the contrast in your layout design with FotoGlows.
- Clip your photo to one or more of the various layers in the Rainbow FotoBlendz No. 1.
- Reposition and recolor the FotoGlows to enhance your photos and layout design.
- Join us TONIGHT at 5 pm MDT for a deconstruct of this layout or sign up to watch the REPLAY.
Beautiful Heart | Heather
Adjust Hue and Saturation
Modify the color and saturation of your DigitalART Supplies to better coordinate with your photos.
- Go to Image> Adjustments> Hue and Saturation.
- Move the Saturation slider to the left to make the colors less vibrant.
- Move the Hue slide to modify the color
Tip. Select a specific light color from the ‘Master’ drop-down menu to apply a more selective adjustment.
Good Day | Joan
Add a Rainbow Gradient
Use the Gradient Tool in Adobe Photoshop or Element to enhance the Artistry.
- Select the Gradient Tool from the Tools Panel.
- Follow the instructions outlined in this blog post.
- Modify the element using Brushes.
Learn more about using this AnnaRelease TODAY at 5 pm MDT or sign up to watch the REPLAY.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.