Happy Monday! Today I’m happy to be sharing ArtPlay Twilight Zone Inspiration.
ArtPlay Twilight Zone Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Light Moon | Adryane
Apply Blending Modes
Elevate the light and color in your digital scrapbooking and photo artistry designs.
- You can apply Blending Modes to ANY digital element.
- Select the layer and scroll through the options at the top of the Layer Panel.
- Watch a deconstruct of this layout later TODAY.
Crazy Town | Laura
Change the typical orientation of your WordART by 90 degrees.
- Rotate the Labeled Words and apply a Drop Shadow Layer Style for realistic dimension.
- Notice how this creates both ALIGNMENT and a Visual Triangle with the Subject and the title of her digital scrapbooking/photo artistry design.
- I also love how Laura has add the MultiMedia MagicSprinklez to add that ALL important magic of childhood to her story-telling.
Chenobyl Prayer | Margo
Clipping Mask Composite
Apply multiple layers to a mask to create a blended collage of images.
- Clip the image layers to the Twilight Zone FotoBlendz No. 1.
- You can clip multiple images or elements to the same mask layer.
- Change the Blending Mode of the FotoGlow layers as preferred.
Want More Photo Artistry and Digital Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.