Happy Monday! I’m delighted to be sharing a new ArtPlay Ukiyo Inspiration post today.
ArtPlay Ukiyo Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
1. Support Your Theme
Create a custom cluster to enhance the theme and design of your photo artistry layout design.
- Use a variety of embellishments with different Element Properties to create visual interest.
- Add ButtonThreadz to unify and adhere multiple elements.
- Use Drop Shadow Layer Styles to add dimension and texture.
2. Lead The Eye
Use elements and stitching to connect focal points.
- Create multiple Focal Points to organize your layout design.
- Use the BeadedThreadz to lead the eye from one focal point to another.
- Use a FotoBlendz clipping mask from different collection such as Flaneur or Twilight to quickly and easily blend your photo.
3. Upgrade Your WordART
Add Layer Styles to your titles to make them more legible.
- Go to Layer> Layer Styles to view the options available.
- Apply a Stroke layer style on the Outside of the WordART to add a sticker-style effect and make the text stand out.
- Apply a soft Drop Shadow to enhance the effect.
- SAVE 50% on TitleSmarts for a limited time.
4. Rotate Artsy Papers
Turn your digital papers up-side-down to extend the foundational options for your artsy digital scrapbooking.
- Open the Artsy Paper of your choice and go to Image> Image Rotatation (Photoshop) or Image> Rotate (Elements) and choose your option.
- You can also flip your paper horizontally or vertically Flip Canvas Horizontally/Vertically from the same menu.
- Align your framed image with the curves and Shapes in underlying design of the Artsy Paper.
5. Anchor The Eye
Lead the eye around all areas of your designs vis strategic placement of element.
- Add ButtonThreadz to the edges of your canvas to fully move the eye from one side to the other.
- Align the element with the underlying artistry in your digital scrapbooking page.
- Notice also the perspective of the clock brush beneath the vase to create an interesting matte to the focal point.
6. Create Tension
Add linear elements to the organic curves and circles in the ArtPlay Ukiyo Collection to create excitement in your visual storytelling.
- Add linear elements such as frames or a stitched grid overlay.
- The perpendicular lines stand in stark Contrast to the natural curves of this new collection of digital assets and designs.
- This creates that ‘secret sauce’ and pushes the boundaries of Balance in your digital scrapbooking.
7. Trio of Focal Point
Create a Visual Triangle Design with 3 focal points.
- Unify your digital elements in 3 different Groups and place on your Artsy Paper layout foundation.
- If you drew an invisible line from one Focal Point to the other you would draw a triangle shape.
- This is known as a Visual Triangle layout arrangement.
8. Soften a Frame
Blend a photo over the top of a frame element to soften.
- Position the frame element on your photo artistry layout design.
- Clip a photo to a FotoBlendz clipping mask from different collection directly above the frame layer in the Layers Panel.
- You can also custom blend you photo using a Layer Mask and Brushes.
Want More Photo Artistry and Digital Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.