Today, I’m sharing my most recent aA YouTube Artsy Meets Coolth with Graphic Stripes Video.
Artsy Meets Coolth with Graphic Stripes Video
Guidance for combining graphic and artsy elements in your digital artistry and scrapbooking designs.
This video deconstructs a layout by aA Creative Team Member, Barbara Houston, and explains how to combine a custom graphic stripe background with artsy elements to create tension in your digital artistry and scrapbooking designs.
You will learn how to:
- Create a fading strip background.
- Build an artsy foundation using Transfers and Overlays.
- Use lines to create tension.
The session is conducted in Adobe Photoshop, but is also applicable for Adobe Photoshop Elements users.
Find a complete list of DigitalART supplies here.
See more Coolth inspiration in this blog post.
You may also be interested in:
- Find Elysium in Blending Styles
- Selecting Backgrounds for Templates Video
- Artsy Brushes Layout Fountain Tutorial
Post your pages using these video techniques in the AnnaGallery.
And if you liked this post, please consider sharing it using the social media buttons below.