Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing Digital Designs Inspiration Moira.
ArtPlay Palette Moira Collection, is the latest collection of artsy digital designs for scrapbookers, photographers, artists and crafters to be released into the Anna Aspnes Designs store.
The aA Creative Team adding a little Outdoors to their artistry with ArtPlay Palette Moira and supporting products. More digital designs inspiration Moira, of course, can be located in the AnnaGallery.
Note that the AnnaRelease bundled option is only available until April 19th at 9 am EDT.
Click on the image below to view more digital designs inspiration ‘Moira’ or visit the AnnaTeam Layouts board on Pinterest.
Digital Designs Inspiration Moira
Mix and Match DigitalART Supplies
Combine some of the Postages Frames No. 2 with other frames in your DigitalART stash to create a collage effect.
- This approach creates variety and visual interest in displaying your photos.
- Select frames with a differing element properties and think about orientation, shape and frame color/width.
- Adryane has matted her smaller frames using the RippedPaper Templates No.1.
Notice how Adryane clipped ArtsyPaper #2 from ArtPlay Palette Moira to the template mask and then blended her photo by applying a Blending Mode, and the wavy title is genius.
What You Think | Barbara
Create a no photo layout by creating a collage of ArtsyPapers, Elements and Frames.
- Clip Artsy Papers from ArtPlay Palette Moira to several masks from Linear FotoBlendz No. 1 placed on your layout.
- Frame the masked Artsy Papers with UrbanStitchez Frames No. 2, Taped and PaperTextures.
- Add visual interest, embellish and create unity using dimensional elements.
Notice how Barb has placed the elements to lead the eye around the design and connect all the pieces of the collage.
Büchenbach | Margo
Create a photo spill effect using Clipping Masks and element modifications.
- Place FotoBlendz Overlay over a portion of the frame.
- Clip your photo to the mask layer and customize with brushes as preferred.
- Mask the frame to complete the effect.
Notice how Margo also added an inner shadow(Layer-Layer Style-Inner Shadow) to the frame providing additional dimension.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry layouts so we can cheer you on.