Today I’m updating you on my FotoInspired April and May 2019.
New to FotoInspired?
April and May 2019
A total of 8 double-page spreads – 3 for April and 5 for May (with another one in the works).
Life is FULL
I prefer not to use the word busy. Full seems somehow more positive.
- And I know I am not the only one who feels this predicament.
- The are more distractions and ‘things’ to do than ever before.
- But this project is important to me and so I make the time to make the magic happen.
- Prioritization is the ONLY way to get the artistry done.
Recap on Falling Behind
Last month I talked about being behind in my memory keeping and letting that guilt go.
- You are where you are and you do you.
- The is ALWAYS an ebb and flow.
- Last week I took advantage of some downtime and did a little catch-up using the NEW FotoInspired Template Pack.
Find Your Motivation
NEW DigitalART supplies always inspire the creativity but find the heart of your motivation.
- There will always be 101 things you could be doing but identifying that ONE thing that drives your art can be key.
- It doesn’t have to be complex or convoluted.
- For me it’s the simple act of feeling lucky (or blessed) to be living the life I have.
- Out of preference, I live my life at 125 miles an hour most of the time.
- Digital scrapbooking or artistry drives me to capture moments along the way that might otherwise go unnoticed.
- It also allows me to slow down once in a while, sit with the memories, and appreciate all that I have.
- It’s REALLY that simple.
aA Creative Team Inspiration
California Redwoods | Barb Houston
Around The Town Square | Beverly Cazzell