Today I’m updating you on my FotoInspired July 2019.
New to FotoInspired?
FotoInspired July 2019
A total of 5 double-page spreads, most created this past weekend using the NEW FotoInspired MultiPack No. 2L.
July is always a big month…
- Ella’s birthday and 4th of July, plus summer break adventures.
- Luke is in competitive Lacrosse and so he and Eric have been traveling most weekends for the last 2 months taking them to California and Maryland.
- The most fabulous weekend painting experience earned itself an entire spread.
- And the the ‘catastrophic’ Hailstorm of 2019 that caused significant damage to our home.
It never gets old viewing my life in this way and reminds me how lucky I am.
Discover what inspires you to make the magic happen.
July is always a hard month for the FotoInspired Project.
- Just over half way through the month.
- Summer is in full swing.
- Vacations and travel are abound.
- The lure to spend more time outside.
- This all results in more photos and less creating.
Mindful of the Ebb and Flow
- You can fight the current, or go with the flow.
- I have learn the latter yields least resistance.
- And makes for a more fluid creative approach.
- Which in turn yields results with ease.
- Consider creating your pages in batches at the end of the month.
- This helps in remove thoughts of feeling behind.
Keep FotoInspired Interesting
I’m ALL for re-purposing and recycling, BUT…
- New products are just so FUN to play with.
- They’re akin to watching a movie the first time – It’s never quite the same the second time around.
- You can also try incorporating a NEW technique or approach to using your DigitalART supplies.
- Combine DigitalART products in a way you’ve never tried before.
- There’s nothing like a new collection of templates to reignite the fire
- BIG fan of the NEW FotoInspired MultiPack No. 2L.
- Revive your process with SOMETHING fresh and exciting.
aA Creative Team Inspiration
There is no right or wrong way to be FotoInspired.
I love how the aA team ‘rock’ the templates in their own regardless of whether they are celebrating family, adventures or something else.
Bandelier National Monument | Marnie