Today I’m updating you on my FotoInspired June 2019.
New to FotoInspired?
A total of 3 double-page spreads – 3 of which covered the first few days of June and little Arizona Getaway.
Simplifies the Process and Deepens the Impression
I am a big fan of BOTH.
- Establish a ‘routine’ for creating your layouts, in terms of process and the techniques you use.
- It’s OK to re-use templates and DigitalART supplies.
- You can absolutely use of the same ArtPlay Palettes.
- Focus on the stories and photos.
- Remember this is supposed to be FUN 🙂
Keep FotoInspired Interesting
Repetition ONLY becomes a problem when it becomes monotonous.
- Therefore it’s important to create variation within the repetition.
- Modify Templates by rotating or switching out Frames/Masks from other Templates.
- Mix and match ArtPlay Palettes or recolor as preferred.
- Add in a new technique once in a while to add tension to the visual flow of your layouts.
- Remember to have a little FUN!