Today, I’m sharing my most recent aA YouTube Inkling to Mix and Match Blending Video.
Inkling to Mix and Match Blending Video
Guidance for using multi-layered FotoBlendz and DigitalART by Anna Aspnes Designs.
This video deconstructs a digital artistry/scrapbooking layout by Anna Aspnes, and explains how to use digital products by Anna Aspnes Designs.
You will learn how to:
- Mix and match your digital deisgns.
- Use/make the most of multi-layered FotoBlendz Clipping Masks.
- Create visual triangles to lead the eye around a layout design.
The session is conducted in Adobe Photoshop, but is also applicable for Adobe Photoshop Elements users.
Find a complete list of DigitalART supplies here.
See more Inkling inspiration in this blog post.
You may also be interested in:
- Custom Transfer Clipping Masks Sonoma-style
- Fernweh to UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frames
- MultiMedia and Layered FotoBlendz Manipulation
Post your pages using these video techniques in the AnnaGallery.
And if you liked this post, please consider sharing it using the social media buttons below.