Blend 2 photos of the same subject, taken in the same light, but with different perspectives. Place the 2 photos on your layout and align the images to yield best results.
- Use a Reverse Layer Mask to make the composition tighter and more focused. Hold down the ALT/OPT button on your keyboard when you add the Layer Mask to the photo layer.
- Use [AnnaBlendz Artsy BrushSets] http://www.oscraps.com/shop/Tools/ to bring back details of the image, toggling the Fore and Background Colors from BLACK to WHITE as needed.
- Duplicate each photo and apply Soft Light and Overlay Blending Modes at 100% Opacity to each of the copy layers. The original photo layers remain on Normal Blending Modes in the Layers panel.
- Add visual interest and texture to the composite by layering transfers and overlays from the [ArtPlay Palette] http://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palettes/. Place in under and over the photo layers in the Layers panel, so they accentuate the focal photo, and add color. Notice how the overlay frames the photos.
- Support the creases found in the foundation paper and add realism through the use of a creased paper texture brush found in the [ArtPlay Palette] http://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palettes/.
- Embellish with more brushwork and placement of overlays. Birds circling from the lighthouse and stains were added on New Layers, as well as another overlay to span the page.