Fotoscrapix Inc. (“Anna Aspnes Designs,” “aA Designs,” “Anna Aspnes,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respect your right to privacy, and we care how information, that can be used both to identify and/or contact you (“Personal Information”), is used and shared.
Information We Collect
User Provided Information.
- You provide us will your email address when you request access to the “Learn to ArtPlay Class” on the Homepage of Anna Aspnes Designs.
- You provide us with information about yourself, to include your name, any aliases (such as pseudo names), e-mail address, mailing address and other personally identifiable information (all referred to as “Personal Information”) when you register for a User account and/or make a purchase from the Store at Anna Aspnes Designs.
- If you correspond with Anna Aspnes, and/or any of her Creative Team Members by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, to include your name, email address and our responding communications.
- We may also retain any messages you send to us via the Anna Aspnes Designs website, to include the Contact Form and communications entered in the Comments fields of the Blog.
- You may provide information via your Public Profile when posting at Anna Aspnes Designs.
Third Party Services.
- Anna Aspnes Designs collects the Personal information (such as name and email address) you submit to Oscraps, when making a purchase or downloading complementary products or services from the Anna Aspnes Designs store at oscraps.com.
Social Networks and Platforms.
- You may provide your name and/or aliases, and access to your personal profile at Facebook, by requesting access to and participating in any of the Facebook Groups, founded and governed by Anna Aspnes Designs.
- Products and services by Anna Aspnes Designs may be accessed through social media networks and other platforms, to include Facebook, Cluster, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, whereby information may be shared between us and those platforms.
- This means that your interaction with a product or service offered by Anna Aspnes Designs, via a social media plug-in, could grant us on-going access to certain information from that social media account.
- A web server log is a file where website activity is stored.
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website.
- Right click on the ‘padlock’ icon next to the Anna Aspnes Designs website address in your browser to view number and type of cookies in use on the Anna Aspnes Designs website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Personal Information that you submit or we collect to operate, maintain, and provide the best service possible to you at Anna Aspnes Designs.
We use your information to provide you with a service under our agreement with you, and where there is mutual benefit and interest to improve, offer and inform you about services, products and promotions by Anna Aspnes Designs.
Sometimes this information may be used to communicate with you individually to solve a problem, including but not limited to comments on the Blog or in a Facebook Group governed by Anna Aspnes Designs, and feedback via a Survey where contact information is always optional.
- When you provide your email address (to include linking your account to Anna Aspnes Designs, via a third party website or social network), you acknowledge we may use the email address to send you communications about products and services by Anna Aspnes Designs.
- This includes any notices required by law, in place of postal mail.
- You also understand that we may send you updates at Anna Aspnes Designs to the email address you have provided to us, and this will be in accordance with any specified privacy settings in your Account settings at Anna Aspnes Designs.
- If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or modify your preferences in your Account settings Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will no longer receive communications regarding updates, improvements, or offers by Anna Aspnes Designs.
- If you choose to delete your Account, we may retain your profile information and User Content only as part of backup, archival, contract performance and enforcement, or audit purposes. This information will be securely stored for the minimum time period necessary to comply with law, and only where the information is accurate and relevant for our use.
- We may retain and indefinitely use all information (including any User Content) contained in your communications to other Users or posted to public or semi-public areas at Anna Aspnes Designs or in Facebooks groups, founded by Anna Aspnes Designs, after deletion of your User account. We always request permission, and requires such permission to be granted, before reproducing or duplicating any of this information.
- We may use certain information about you and/or your User Content internally for purposes such as analyzing usage of products and services by Anna Aspnes Designs, identifying possible technical problems, maintaining security, and providing content to suit your personal preferences.
How We Share Your Information
We will not rent or sell your personal Information to other interested parties.
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties (such as Knownhost hosting provider, Paypal and Stripe payment processors, Mailchimp marketing service) for the sole purpose of providing best service to you.
- These third parties’ will be contractually bound to safeguard your Personal Information.
- All Personal Information or content that you post or voluntarily disclose to Anna Aspnes Designs, and associated Facebook Groups, such as content that you “liked”, your first and last name or your username, product reviews, comments and User Content, becomes available to the public (and searchable by search engines), whether or not you are signed into your account.
- If you remove information that you posted to Anna Aspnes Designs, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the website, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
- We may host events, challenges, special offers/discounts, or other activities at Anna Aspnes Designs together with a third party partner (including, but not limited to, Scrapaneers, National Association of Digital Scrapbookers (NAODS), Get It Scrapped, Picaboo, Digital Scrapper and Somerset Digital Studios publications). If you provide information to such third parties, you understand they may use it for this purpose and any other use that you approve.
- We cannot control third parties’ use of your information.
Anna Aspnes Designs offers Stripe and Paypal integrations which collect your financial data in order to allow you to purchase, order, and exchange products or services from our website.
Data Transfers outside the EEA
If you are resident in the European Union, please note that as we are located in the United States, when you provide us with your Personal Information we will process it in the United Sates, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), which may not provide the same level of data protection as in your jurisdiction. This is necessary in order to perform our services.
How We Protect Your Information
We care about the integrity and security of your Personal Information and implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard this data.
- We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Anna Aspnes Designs, or guarantee that your information at Anna Aspnes Designs may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed, by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of Anna Aspnes Designs distributors, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
- To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your Account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and Account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Anna Aspnes Designs, at all times.
- Anna Aspnes Designs may provide password assistance when requested to do so, and if you request such assistance, new password generation is initiated only by Anna Aspnes. This information is delivered via email, which will be deleted immediately after transmittal. Password information will not be used in any way other than to facilitate your access to your Account, as directed by you.
Notice Concerning Do-Not-Track Signals
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that Users can set in certain web browsers. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining what DNT means, how to comply and a common DNT response. Learn more about Do Not Track.
Data Breach Procedures
Your Choices and Rights
- Decline to Submit Information. You may decline to submit Personal Information through Anna Aspnes Design, in which case certain services may not be available to you.
- Update Account Information. You may update or modify your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account settings page. You can also exercise any of your rights by contacting Anna Aspnes directly at email@example.com.
- Unsubscribe from Emails. You may unsubscribe from any email communication by clicking “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. You can also request to be unsubscribed by contacting Anna Aspnes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Rights. The law of your jurisdiction (such as within the EEA) may grant you additional rights to request access, modify or delete any Personal Information we may have about you. Please contact Anna Aspnes directly at email@example.com and we will fulfill all data requests.
Our products are not designed for use by individuals under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 16.
- Where required by applicable law, if we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data, we will delete such personal data from our systems.
- In the United States, if we become aware that we have collected personal information (as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible.
- If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Anna Aspnes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from Anna Aspnes Designs or governing Facebook groups, nor the information or content contained therein.
- When you browse on any other website, including those that have a link on our website, your interaction will be subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies at that website before proceeding.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes.
- You may receive notifications via email, social media platforms or through posting of such notice on the Blog at Anna Aspnes.
- We encourage you to review this page periodically to remain update with our privacy practices.
- You will be notified of any changes as required by law.
You may also send mail to:
26498 E Walker Drive
Aurora, CO 80016