Learn how to plan and create a Year in Review Project.
- Create 1-2 double-page spreads for each MONTH of the year.
- Understand HOW to use MonthReview Template Album No. 5
- Capture photos that reflect your STORY.
- Select and ORGANIZE to ensure project SUCCESS.
- Document a year of PHOTOS + STORIES in one photo book.
Now is a GOOD time to Begin!
- January is a ‘neat and tidy’ START to a project like this.
- BUT there is no ‘bad’ time to start telling YOUR stories with photos and artistry.
- Document THIS year or create a project with images from PAST years.
What You CAN Expect
1. 2HR LIVE Session with REPLAY
- Join me Friday 22 January at 3 pm MST.
- Watch LIVE or view the REPLAY at your convenience.
- Session with take place via the Zoom platform.
- Class link and DETAILS available immediately on registration.
- 8-Page ‘Course Content’ in .pdf format with STEP-BY-STEP instructions.
- Master Template for creating Double-Page spreads from single templates.
2. Why You Need this Session
- Create a layout EVERY month.
- It’s a VERY ‘doable’ goal.
- Tell your STORIES when they are ‘fresh in mind.’
- Take photos that SUPPORT your stories.
- Don’t leave it all until the END of the year!
3. What You Will Learn
- Use and MODIFY the NEW Template Collection (see below.)
- Make the most out of the BONUS BrushSet.
- COMBINE different Template Collections to share more images.
- WHAT to include in your monthly layouts.
- Capture/choose the right PHOTOS for your pages.
- HOW to perfectly BALANCE your photos.
- Identify STORIES that represent your life.
- Guidance on HOW to start AND write your stories.
- Select DigitalART supplies to SUPPORT your stories.
- Organize CONTENT for use in your layouts.
- Stay INSPIRED throughout the year.
- Guidance on PRINTING your pages.
4. Coordinating Templates
A collection of 26 – 12 X 12 artsy and blended layered templates for artsy digital scrapbooking, photography and memory keeping.
- Document a year of photos in a single photobook or album with 2 coordinating single pages for each month of the year.
- Includes BONUS 12 X 12 Intro layout and Cover Set for photo book printing.
- All layer styles, masks, frames (with optional labels), brushwork, stitching, wooden month monograms, year 2021 calendar dates and text boxes shown are included.
- Clip your images to the FotoBlendz masks and add your own personalization through DigitalART supplies and words in Adobe Photoshop, Elements or Paint Shop Pro.
- BONUS BrushSet to circle, cross and line the calendar dates in .abr and .png format.
- Combine with coordinating MonthReview Template Album No. 4 to extend your project – Limited time 60% discount coupon included.
Limited Time Special Offer
- The class is discounted by 50% for a LIMITED TIME.
- REGISTER NOW for aA Year in Review LIVE and get a BONUS $10 coupon for MonthReview Template Album No. 5
- Note that these templates are currently on sale for $24 – But you can get the CLASS PLUS TEMPLATES for ONLY $5 MORE!
- Valid through 29 January 2021 at 9 am EST.
This Is How It Works
- Please register for the class first.
- After you register, you will have access to 2 downloads – 1) The class link and details 2) The coupon code with step-by-step instructions to get $10 off the template album.
- Follow the steps laid out in the .pdf to save additional $10 on the MonthReview Template Album No. 5
How Will You Make the Magic Happen in Year 2021?
Register below and let me guide you.
Got a Question?
Email me or comment below and I would be happy to answer it for you.