This workshop is SO MUCH more than creating Artsy Double Page Spreads.
You will learn:
- How to design pages using key design principles.
- Tried and tested techniques behind cohesive artsy design.
- All the secret tips and tricks to using aA DigitalART products with ease.
- Create single OR double pages that you absolutely LOVE.
- Change the way to create your digital scrapbooking and artistry.
Some students of this course have been able to elevate their artistry almost overnight.
ArtsyDoubles is now available as a self-pace course.
- Edited REPLAYS of this 4 part LIVE event are now available for immediate download.
- One session leads to another in a step-by-step process.
- Establishes higher skill levels and builds confidence so you can create digital artistry/artsy digital scrapbooking pages in MANY different ways.
What to Expect from ArtsyDoubles
Session 1. Anatomy of a Double Layout
Understand the foundations of digital artistry/artsy digital scrapbooking and how single and double page format changes your approach.
- What you need to know about ‘Artsy Double’ page spreads.
- Breaking down the concepts of Basic Layout Design, Components and Element Properties.
- Master the TOP 5 Artsy Design Principles of Hierarchy, Proximity, Alignment, Contrast and Balance.
- Simplify the ‘Layers’ of a Layout and establish a process that works for you.
- Introduction to 3 approaches to starting an artsy layout from ‘blank canvas.’
- Understand how the Rule of Thirds changes for Double pages.
- Step-by-step guidance for creating Single and Double pages.
- Use Guides to help you design your artsy layouts.
- Introduction to the Master ‘Blueprint’ Template with MORE THAN 64 Layout Design Options.
- All the secrets behind the game-changing aA ‘Diagonal Tension’ principle.
- Multiple layout examples to support session content.
- 11 videos in .MP4 format ranging from 3 mins – 15 mins for a total of 1 hour and 18 minutes.
Session 2. ArtsyDoubles from Templates
Learn how to mix and match a variety of templates (Album, Artsy and FotoInpired) to create new Double Page spreads, and coordinating layouts to existing Single pages.
- Understand the 3 different types of Artsy Template.
- How Artsy Templates differ from traditional digital templates.
- 7 Step Process to creating a Double Page using Templates.
- Guidance for creating layout Foundations and selecting different Artsy Templates.
- Modify/Partial Template usage to establish Double Page Foundations.
- Mixing and matching Template styles according to Design Principles.
- Identify and create Focal Points in your layouts.
- Use the Master ‘Blueprint’ Template Layout Designs Options with Templates.
- Using ArtPlay Palette components to support chosen Template design.
- Create Cohesion using Templates and DigitalART supplies across 2 pages.
- Considerations for adding Embellishment to your layouts.
- Recoloring Techniques.
- Create an adjoining layout to transition from a Single to a Double Page.
- Multiple layout examples with alternate Template and DigitalART supply combinations.
- A variety of modern everyday, travel and heritage layout examples.
- Complementary Template Sampler.
- 9 videos in .MP4 format ranging from 2 mins – 18 mins for a total of 1 hour and 14 minutes.
Session 3. ArtsyDoubles from Artsy Papers
Focus on creating a double page spread using Artsy Papers and coordinating ArtPlay Palette and ArtsyTransfers DigitalART supplies.
- The difference between Transfers/Overlays in ArtPlay Palettes and ArtsyTransfers.
- Use ArtsyTransfers and ArtPlay Palette components to create balanced Double Page spreads.
- Modified 7 Step Process to creating a Double Page using Artsy Papers.
- How to select an Artsy Paper and create a coordinating Custom Artsy Paper using DigitalART supplies.
- Use Master ‘Blueprint’ Template to guide Layout Foundation and establish Focal Points.
- Blend your photos with FotoBlendz Clipping Masks.
- Add supporting elements and photos to according to artsy Design Principles.
- Create Cohesion with a variety of DigitalART supplies according to the ‘Layers’ of a Layout.
- Incorporate Artsy Template components with Artsy Papers.
- Multiple layout examples with alternate DigitalART combinations.
- Create an adjoining layout to transition a Single Layout to a Double Page.
- Complementary ArtPlay Palette Sampler.
- 8 videos in .MP4 format ranging from 3 mins – 14 mins for a total of 58 minutes.
Session 4. FreeStyling ArtsyDoubles
Master the art of creating Double Pages spreads from blank canvas using everything you have learned in the previous 3 sessions.
- Starting a layout ‘from scratch’.
- Use Master ‘Blueprint’ Template to guide layout design.
- Modified 7 Step Process to creating a Double Page using a variety of DigitalART supplies.
- Recommended approaches to creating a winning layout Foundations and establishing key Focal Points.
- How to choose an ArtPlay Palette to support your layout design.
- Pre-selecting photos for your digital artistry/scrapbooking pages.
- Incorporate techniques and principles from Sessions #1-3.
- Apply Hierarchy Principle to create Cohesion with Elements in your designs.
- Make White Space work for you.
- Multiple layout examples combining Templates, Artsy Paper and FreeStyle techniques.
- Insight into my personal Heritage Project.
- Complementary ArtPlay Palette Sampler.
- 10 videos in .MP4 format ranging from 3 mins – 14 mins for a total of 1 hour and 7 minutes.
Who Is This For?
This class is designed for ANYONE who want to master the art of digital design using Anna Aspnes Designs.
It’s a comprehensive design class recommended for Novice to Advanced Digital Artists, Scrapbookers, Memory Keepers, Photographers and Ancestry Enthusiasts wanting to create digital pages for photo books and albums.
- Proven approaches and techniques for creating balanced Single and Double pages.
- Step-by-step ‘recipes’ for you to follow in creating your layouts.
- Options for customization to support your own preferences and process.
- Increase your confidence in creating your digital artistry and scrapbooking projects.
- Enrich your creative process and elevate your artistry.
- Master the art of artsy digital design in just 4 hours.
- Supporting detailed .pdf handout and additional DigitalART as outlined in each session.
- Demonstrations are conducted in Adobe Photoshop CC, but can easily be followed by Adobe Photoshop and Elements users.
- Guidance for Photoshop Elements Users will be provided where appropriate.
- This course is LESS about the program you use and MORE about making the artistry happen.
Got a question?
Email me or post in the comments section below.
See the glowing REVIEWS above from students who have taken and LOVED this course.