Year of ArtPLAY | July 2017
Year 2017 is the year of ArtPlay.
aA Designs is hosting 12 ArtPlay classes over the course of 12 months providing 12 opportunities to elevate your artistry and ignite your creativity in year 2017.
- aA Studio View. You get to watch over my shoulder as I talk you through the design decisions I make, and share all my favorite techniques and discoveries, as the layout comes together.
- Master Artsy. Insider view to achieving successful artsy design, as well as providing on-the-fly solutions to common digital artistry problems, from blank canvas to artsy composite.
- Sustain your Practice. Inspire your creativity, advance your skills in digital artistry/scrapbooking, keep you engaged in your art practice, and provide support through frustrating design challenges.
This is the Year of ArtPLAY | July 2017 session of this intimate aA educational experience.
In this Year of ArtPLAY | July 2017 session, you will:
- Learn the difference between ‘Seamless’ and ‘Defined or Intentional’ blending.
- Understand the mode of transitions in blending.
- Guidance on selecting a solid paper for your photo.
- Create an artsy foundation around a blended image.
- Build Tension in your blending.
- Blending diverse colors in an image on a one-color background.
- How to use ArtsyPaint and -Stain brushes in bending.
- Guidance for placing/positioning a photo on a layout.
- When in the process to edit a photo.
- Why I’m not concerned about merging layers.
- Inverse Masking
- Blending with Brushes.
- How to select brushes.
- Alignment of elements.
- Improve blending with color adjustments.
- Bringing back details after blending.
- Technique for toning down brightly colored distractions.
- Create contrast in your photos.
- Apply texture using Transfers and brushes.
- Manipulate Transfers via masking.
- Thoughts on title and word placement.
- Masking ArtStrokes.
- Reordering layers to benefit the composite.
- Using ‘Size’ to create titles.
- Apply Drop Shadow Layer Styles
- Change the color of dimensional embellishments.
- Creating supporting photo overlays using Blending Modes, brushes and color adjustments.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM aA Year of ArtPLAY | July 2017
- 1 X 60 minute video divided into 3 parts (approx. 19, 20 and 21 mins each).
- FREE access to all digital supplies and .psd files created in each session.
- Conducted in Adobe Photoshop CC, but all content is suitable for Elements users – Any difference in process or workarounds are noted throughout the session.
Please note that comprehensive written course content is NOT included with this session.
Got a question? Email me.