Year of ArtPLAY | October 2017
Year 2017 is the year of ArtPlay.
aA Designs is hosting 12 ArtPlay classes over the course of 12 months providing 12 opportunities to elevate your artistry and ignite your creativity in year 2017.
- aA Studio View. You watch over my shoulder as I lead you through a particular aspect of my design process, talking you through the design decisions I make, why I make them, while sharing all my best tips and techniques, to create an artsy digital composite.
- Master Artsy. Insider view to achieving successful artsy design, as well as providing on-the-fly solutions to common digital artistry problems, from blank canvas to artsy composite.
- Sustain your Practice. Inspire your creativity, advance your skills in digital artistry/scrapbooking and keep you engaged in your art practice. You will also have on demand access to mentorship and support through your own frustrations and design challenges.
This is the Year of ArtPLAY | October 2017 session of this intimate aA educational experience.
Learn the following:
- Change the orientation of digital papers to best suit your photos.
- Shadowing considerations in orientation adjustment.
- Place and make use of ArtsyTransfer layers.
- Use the Clipping Mask function with ArtsyTransfers.
- Maximize ArtsyTransfer layer effectiveness in your blending.
- Blending photos with difficult/distracting backgrounds.
- Why I prefer to Blend with Brushes as opposed to create an Extraction.
- Use ArtPlay Palette Brushes to effectively blend and embellish difficult transitions.
- Inverse Masking using a variety of brushes.
- Achieve a natural blend with even the hardest to blend photos.
- Duplication of photo layers, placement within ArtsyTransfers and use of Blending Modes and Opacity shifts to apply Puzzle Blending approach.
- Create Visual Balance in a layout using Color, Size and Opacity.
- Simple photo Color and Lighting adjustments.
- Remove strong yellow lighting in an exposure.
- Convert a photo to Black/White image.
- Filling and embellishing White Space.
- My thoughts on White Space and how much you need.
- Refine blending results with AnnaBlendz Artsy Brushes and Opacity shifts.
- Alignment of lines and shapes to create Unity.
- Blend and customize Transfers.
- Guidance for Font Selection in creating Custom Titles.
- Title Size and Journaling placement.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM aA Year of ArtPLAY | October 2017
- 1 X 66minute video divided into 3 parts (approx. 23 , 21 and 22 mins each).
- FREE access to all digital supplies and .psd files created in each session.
- Conducted in Adobe Photoshop CC, but all content is suitable for Elements users – Any difference in process or workarounds are noted throughout the session.
Please note that comprehensive written course content is NOT included with this session.